CBD affects men and women differently. Women and Men have different body weights, hormones, and structures. These differences matters that how CBD will behave in your body CBD is used to reduce pains, can reduce sleeping problems, and may show a change in appetite. CBD is the nonpsychoactive compound found in cannabis.
How Does CBD Affect Differently and Why?
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) system helps to regulate sleep and anxiety. Endocannabinoid System (ECS) has properties in the body with which CBD can interact.
ECS runs throughout the body, organs, and brain. Hormones are the major part and it’s important to look after that how CBD reacts with Endocannabinoid System. There is a chance that CBD might respond differently in a women’s body.
Studies have shown that men and women share the same experience after using CBD. Such as stress relief, improving sleeping habits, anxiety, and many more.
Effects of CBD on a Women’s Body
Let’s have a look at the changes in women’s bodies:
- Women usually take CBD to improve their health and wellness whereas men are seen to take CBD in their social events.
- If you ask any woman, you will get to know that Premenstrual Syndrome is the worst thing one can have. Before having a period, women experience many symptoms each much such as anxiety, mood swings, and cramps.
- Studies show that CBD can show an improvement in Premenstrual Syndrome. The estrogen easily absorbs CBD and improves premenstrual syndrome. Firstly the CBD gets into the Endocannabinoid System to regulate the estrogen.
- Women who are undergoing menopause have a complaint about decreasing in desire of having sex. When menopause occurs, the estrogen level intends to drop. These results decrease arousal or painful sex.
CBD can help in the period of menopause. CBD boosts up the level of estrogen which can improve the desire of having sex.
Effects of CBD on a Men’s Body
Let’s have a look at the changes that can be observed in men’s bodies:
- Men intend to have the problem of blood pressure than women. This increases the risk of heart disease and stroke. In men’s, body CBD helps in controlling the blood pressure level. Only a single drop of CBD oil can help in reducing the level of blood pressure.
- With increasing age, the problem of Erectile Dysfunction[ED] is a common issue for men. CBD can help them with the problem of Erectile Dysfunction[ED]. The cause of Erectile Dysfunction is quite complicated but CBD can help in it.
Which CBD is Right for You?
Many companies are selling CBD. Before getting any CBD you have to make sure that you are choosing the right and safe product. The company should list their certificates. This is proof that the product has been tested by a third party. The ingredients which are used in the product must be safe.
Men and Women both can get benefited by using CBD. These have many positive aspects which are needed to be known.